In Zi Wei Dou Shu, like other Destiny studies, there are references on qualities of life based on some obvious information about star arrangements and configurations. In the ancient proses, there are about 10 basis to determine the status of Class and Wealth in the natives (which are actually extended to 10 types of qualities). These are archaic traditional allegories which are merely used as basic guide and estimation, so therefore one should not be too hung up about the depiction.
1. Longevity and Fortune- To be blessed with such, we should get Southerners, Tian Tong or Tian Liang seated in Life Palace of highest magnitude Miao Wang. For Northerners, Zi Wei, Wu Qu, Po Jun and Tain Lang seated in Life Palace of magnitude Miao Wang.
2. Intelligence- To have exceptional intelligence, it is favourable to have San He of Wen Chang, Wen Qu, Tian Xiang, Tian Fu, Wu Qu, Po Jun, San Tai, Ba Zhuo, Zuo Fu or You Bi. The intelligence range is calculated by the amount of these stars in existence in the triage.
3. Courage and Valour- The highest exemplary of such quality is seen when Wu Qu, Wen Chang, Qing Yang and Qi Sha are in the Life Palace, with Hua Quan or Hua Lu and with also Zi Wei, Tian Fu, Zuo Fu and You Bi in San Fang.
4. Literary Talent- To have Wen Chang, Wen Qu, Zuo Fu, You Bi, Tian Kui or Tian Yue seated at high magnitude Life Palace, and further enhanced by Hua Ke, Hua Quan or Hua Lu in San Fang.
5. Martial Talent- Having Wu Qu or Qi Sha at Life Palace of high magnitude. And arched by San Tai, Ba Zuo, Hua Quan, Hua Lu, Tian Kui or Tian Yue in three directions.
6. Dictatorship and Authority- Qing Yang, Tuo Luo, Huo Xing, Ling Xing, Wu Qu or Po Jun encounters with violent stars like Qi Sha, Tian Xing in Life Palace, and to have little to no malevolence in three direction nor of low magnitude.
7. Wealth and Status- Exceptional wealth and status is conferred for native with Zi Wei, Tian Fu, Tian Xiang, Hua Lu, Hua Quan, Hua Ke, Tai Yang, Tai Yin, Wen Chang, Wen Qu, Zuo Fu, You Bi, Tian Kui and Tian Yue located, or arching the Life Palace.
8. Poverty and Destitute- Having Qing Yang, Tuo Luo, Lian Zhen, Qi Sha, Wu Qu, Po Jun, Di Kong, Di Jie and most importantly Hua Ji influencing Life Palace from within and arched in SFSZ.
9. Sickness and Malady- Tan Lang, Lian Zhen, Qing Yang, Tuo Luo, Di Kong, Di Jie, Huo Xing, Ling Xing, Hua Ji influencing the San Fang of the Life Palace.
10. Asceticism and Religiosity- Tian Ji, Tian Liang, Qi Sha, Po Jun, Di Kong and Di Jie meets Zi Wei at Life Palace as an example.